Vivo – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Vivo Y93 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Vivo Y93 Features
The smartphone features a 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution at 271 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) octa-core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 505 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with f/2.2 and f/2.4 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery buried inside it. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Starry Black, Sunset Red.
Vivo Y93 Specs
- 2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution
- 271 of ppi pixel density
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
- Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) octa core processor
- Adreno 505 graphics processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery
- Color options: Starry Black, Sunset Red
Vivo Y93 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Vivo Y93 mid-range smartphone retails for about 200 EUR.