After using the Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S smart phone for a full month I have decided to give an honest review about this phone so that you can see the advantages and disadvantages which will help you choose the right smart phone for you.
I have purchased this phone because of two reasons 1. I like the design so much and I feel really good when someone says your phone is really cool and 2. I like taking pictures and that’s why I was looking for a phone which can take high quality images so finally I have found the arc s.
The quality of the pictures that you can take from this smart phone is out standing and it also offers HD video recording which makes this phone even better. So before I go into more details first lets see the features of Sony Ericsson arc S smart phone.
Things I like About This Phone
1. The phone is slim and looks really beautiful.
2. The speed of the phone is impressive.
3. Arc S has a 8 mega pixel camera which takes outstanding photos.
4. There is a HD video recording feature through which you can create high quality videos.
5. The phone screen size is big and screen is Scratch-resistant which is a pretty good feature.
6. The phone weight is only 117 g
7. Ars S has already an antivirus installed on it so that no virus can harm your phone.
Things I don’t Like About Arc S
1. The power and camera button is not good. I was hoping that the buttons will be soft.
2. To take pictures you will have to go to the camera app which you will find in the phone menu, I was hoping that when we will long press the camera button the camera will start so this is a big disadvantage of this phone.
That’s it thanks for reading the review I hope this review has helped you and if you have any questions about the Sony Ericsson arc S smart phone then let me know via comment.