Infinix – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Infinix Zero 6 Pro smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Oreo operating system out of the box and dual sensor at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Features
The smartphone features a 6.18 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for FullHD+ screen resolution. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) Octa-core processor and for graphics, there is an Adreno 509 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for further storage expansion.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 24MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and Quad-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 20 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3650 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available only in one color option, which is Sapphire Cyan.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Specs
- 18 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- FullHD+ screen resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system
- Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) Octa-core processor
- Adreno 509 graphics processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: Yes
- Dual 12MP + 24MP rear camera
- 20 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3650 mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor for added security
- Color options: Sapphire Cyan