Please read this copyright notice carefully if you want to use our site content somewhere else, you are welcome to quote a short part of our content with a link pointing back to us and also remember the below linking and copyright terms:
- Copy Limitations – You are not allowed to copy the whole post, a short paragraph with content seems reasonable.
- Attribution –You will have to credit the original article and clearly highlight the fact that the content was from TopTechBytes. This is very important and must do.
- Link Back – Simply link back to the original article which you used on your website or somewhere else.
- Noncommercial Use – You are not allowed to use or sell our content without our permission.
- NO Feed Republishing – You are not allowed to republish our full text RSS feed articles on any site without prior permission.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
If I copy your full content what will happen?
Previously we took down some websites which was using our full content without our permission so in the future if we find anyone copying our content we will take strong action against them. Don’t take this warning lightly because it could lead to
- Permanent IP address getting banned or blacklisted.
- Web hosting account deleted or canceled.
- Getting banned from advertising companies like Google Adsense and other.
- DMCA take down which means loss of website traffic and search engine penalty.
- Want to know more than visit what more will happen.
Note: I deserve the right to change this policy anytime I want and without any notice and when a changes made it will be effective immediately. I hope you understood the copyright notice of TopTechBytes.com