Despite a whopping $450.00 sale price in the market, no one can seem to stop anyone from buying the trendy and hot iPhones. From kids to kids at heart, everyone seems to be so crazy about these phones that some would even sacrifice buying food for meals or pay for rent (yes, that’s right!) just to save up for the latest and hottest iPhones.
Even with the increase in the sales of its rival android, iPhone and its development still keep growing its popularity and more and more people still look forward to owning one, keeping track of its updates and the latest trends from time to time.
But why the craze?
- The name itself, iPhone. Over the years, since its initial launch in 2007, the name iPhone has been a popular terminology all over the world. It has served as the basis for any other developments made for smart phones and have become a stereotype for a certain social class that people tend to desire for iPhones for the sake of being accepted or belonging into the trend of the society. Once you own an iPhone, you know it’s out of the ordinary.
- Of course its developer, Steve Jobs. A trusted name in his chosen industry, one can rely that upon a release of any product created by Steve Jobs would totally sell in the market.
Apps. Let’s face it, most, if not all the innovations in smart phones right after the release of the first iPhone is patterned after its applications. From the general appearance, messaging, and functionality, the iPhone set in the world what an ideal smart phone should be like. Remarkably right after the release of Apple App Store, iPhone apps have experienced outstanding progress and development; credits to the thousands of application programmers all over the world who have exceptionally contributed to the success of iPhone apps.
- They’re trendy. Initially, the iPhone became like an archive of all the latest trends there was in social media, games, internet, navigation apps, and the like. Now, it has officially become the trend-setter.One of the games that reached so much popularity because of the iPhone is Angry Birds. Contributory to this innovation could be the various strings of offshore application development. The ideas are not confined as these offshore developers are more exposed to what is in demand and hot among the consumers.
- Useful Apps. They are mostly what everyone would need and want to have – from entertainment, games, educational, business, health care, web application, lifestyle, travel, and so many others to choose from, all in your hand. Students, professionals and businessmen are catered wholly and yet individually to have their personal functions for their own iPhones. The iPhone developments are obviously fabricated with the consumers need in mind.
- The applications are user-friendly. As soon as one gets comfortable with the works of a touch screen gadget, moving along “inside” iPhone will become just as easy as one-two-three. Even the oldies, who may, at first, think that technology has left them behind, finds iPhone apps easy to use. All the more of the kids and teens that seem to be perfectly bred for this generation of technology; just one look, and they immediately know how to navigate, manipulate, and even discover shortcuts and other features.
Enough with the apps…
- One that sets the iPhone apart from other Smartphones is its responsiveness and sensitivity. With iPhones, there’s no double tapping or “repeated-swiping-until-your-frustrated” scenario. The touch feels so right that scrolling and flicking around feels natural.
- For sure, as everyone would agree with the above mentioned developments, they’d also agree with iPhones having fast processors. This iPhone development is certainly why so many consumers prefer it than other smart phones. This is most appreciated when owned by a busy or impulsive user where the term “loading…” is just unacceptable.
- The iPhone designs are sleek and trendy. The iPhones are generally slim, lightweight, and just the right size for smart phones. The bigger screen of the latest iPhone 5 development also gets two thumbs up from the crowd such that the apps function with more drama and impact. This is also specifically helpful using majority of the apps like maps, internet use, and the like.
- Its quality. The iPhone developments have always been certain. You know that when iPhone releases its latest development, it’s fully functional and is reliable. You can be sure that programmers and developers pay close attention to detail.
- Last but not the least is iPhone’s availability and accessibility – from the unit itself, its applications, accessories, and bling-blings, iPhone is just available everywhere. Probably because of the increase in its demand, iPhone developers have been made available and accessible everywhere. Various functional designs are also readily available for users to customize and personalize their units to match their personality.
So there you have it; 10 reasons why I love iPhone development. With these 10 in mind, you can convincingly say that iPhone is the best smart phone ever made.